Following its launch for PC via Steam today, hand-drawn puzzle platformer Out of Line will launch for Switch on July 7, and for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later in 2021, publisher Hatinh Interactive and developer Nerd Monkeys announced. Pre-orders for the Switch version are now available.
Here is an overview of the game, via Hatinh Interactive:
A unique adventure game filled with beautiful puzzles all hand-drawn in a unique 2D style. Out of Line follows the adventures of San in a quest to escape the Factory that was once home. Dive into a story set in a mysterious world that is revealed through multiple chapters.
- Enjoy dozens of beautiful puzzles.
- Learn to master the mechanics of the spear.
- Interact with environments.
- Learn to get precious help from extraordinary characters.
- Discover the story of San and make it your own interpretation.
Watch a new trailer below.