Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle launches July 8 in the westThe Atelier series goes mobile.
Atelier Online: Alchemist of Bressisle will launch for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play on July 8 worldwide (excluding Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and Japan), publisher Boltrend Games and developer Koei Tecmo announced. Pre-registration is available now.
The free-to-play adventure RPG first launched for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in October 2018 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
The Atelier series comes to mobile, celebrating its 20th anniversary! Free-to-play adventure role-playing game that combines the features of previous Atelier series with online play and a cooperation mode.
- Main Atelier Characters Return – Characters such as Ayesha, Totori, and Marie from the previous Atelier series are joining the game to interact in a never-seen-before story! Atelier fans will have the chance to collect all these legendary characters!
- Explore an Open World Without Time Limits – The elements and monsters on the island will appear based on the weather and daytime. Players can also explore the island with up to three friends in the online cooperative multiplayer mode.
- Synthesize to Create Over 1,000 Items – The specialization in alchemy is about finding, collecting, and combing items in recipes to create better items to advance further in the game.
- Customize Characters With More Than 700 Outfits – The players can try different gears such as clothes, weapons, and accessories on their characters to improve stats, change the appearance and get new skills.
- New Adventures on Bressisle Island _ The journey as protagonists starts at the Royal Academy and continues around the world to become the best alchemist, encountering others and paving your own path.