The full lineup of extra content includes:
- Extra Dungeons: “15 Nightmares” – Previously released as downloadable content for the original release in Japan and similar to “The World of Recycled Vessel” content in the west, fans will be able to undertake a series of challenging dungeons as the “15 Nightmares” protagonist in the world of recycled vessel. Playing through the dungeons will unlock a variety of weapons, as well as extra costumes, “Kabuki” and “Samurai.” You will also be able to change the appearance of enemy bullets to Emil’s face through the option menu after obtaining either of the costumes.
- Extra Costumes: “Kabuki” and “Samurai”
- Extra Costumes and Weapons: “4 YoRHa” – Starting at launch, players will be able to download a free “4 YoRHa” costume pack to swap their character’s costumes and weapons to fan favorite designs from NieR: Automata, including 9S, 2B and A2.
- Guest Cast from NieR: Automata – The English and Japanese voice actors of 2B and 9S will be featured in the game.
- Yui Ishikawa
- Natsuki Hanae
- Ayaka Suwa
- Ao Yuki
- Kaoru Akiyama
- Kira Buckland
- Kyle McCarley
- Soundtrack from NieR: Automata Included – Players will unlock an option to switch to select background music tracks from the critically acclaimed NieR: Automata after completing the first playthrough.
- Extra Episode: “Mermaid” – “A wrecked ship and a little girl. What you see there is a Shade that could never be killed.” Originally included as a short story in the original game, “Mermaid” is now included as an episode in the main game. One of the most popular episodes among fans. Players can enjoy a new scenario and exhilarating boss battle by playing through the game.
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on April 22 in Japan and Asia, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in North America and Europe, and PC via Steam worldwide on April 23.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.