Microsoft has announced new titles coming to Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC in late March, including Empire of Sin, Torchlight III, Octopath Traveler, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, and more.
Get the details below.
■ Coming Soon
- Undertale (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – Fall into the underworld and explore a hilarious and heartwarming world full of dangerous monsters. Date a skeleton, dance with a robot, cook with a fishwoman… or destroy everyone where they stand. The future is yours to determine in this critically acclaimed role-playing game from indie developer Toby Fox.
- Empire of Sin (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – Empire of Sin is a strategy game based in the 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago underworld. Step into the wing-tipped shoes of real and fictional gangsters like Al Capone or Stephanie St. Clair to build and manage your criminal empire. Schmooze, swindle, and strategize your way to the top.
- NieR: Automata (PC) – Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… a war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Console) EA Play – The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. The Galactic Civil War is at a tipping point in a time where ace pilots on both sides could make all the difference. Master the art of starfighter combat in Star Wars: Squadrons, coming soon to EA Play and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- Torchlight III (PC) – In Torchlight III, Novastraia is again under threat of invasion and it’s up to you to defend against the Netherim and its allies. Gather your wits and brave the frontier to find fame, glory, and a new adventure!
- Genesis Noir (Console and PC) [email protected] – A noir adventure spanning time and space. When a love triangle between cosmic beings becomes a bitter confrontation, you’ll witness a gunshot fired by a jealous god—otherwise known as The Big Bang. Jump into the expanding universe and search for a way to destroy creation and save your love.
- Octopath Traveler (Console and PC) – Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Embark on an epic journey across the vast and wondrous world of Orsterra and discover the captivating stories of each of the eight travelers. Use each character’s distinctive abilities in and out of battle and make decisions to shape your path.
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (PC) [email protected] – Bend the world to your will as you explore the depths of infinite possibilities, including detailed character customization, total freedom of exploration, and more meaningful choices at every turn. Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Ultimate Edition redefines the role-playing game experience for a new generation.
- Supraland (PC) [email protected] – Save the red-stick figure village in this hit first-person, open-world, action-puzzle platformer. Roam and explore a grand interconnected world, unlock new versatile abilities, and combine them to overcome imaginative puzzles or uncover shrouded secrets.
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Kazuma Kiryu, the Dragon of Dojima, returns with the dream of living a quiet life. But soon he discovers Haruka has been in an accident and is now in a coma, leaving her young son, Haruto, without care. To protect this child, Kiryu takes Haruto to the last place Haruka was spotted, Onomichi, Hiroshima. Why are the Tojo Clan and Yomei Alliance both after Haruto? Kiryu will have to navigate through the criminal underworld he left behind and fight for the answers to keep the family he loves safe.
- Narita Boy (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – Become symphonic in Narita Boy! A radical action-adventure as a legendary pixel hero trapped as a mere echo within the Digital Kingdom. Discover the mysteries behind the Techno-sword, lock swords with the corrupt and tainted Stallions. Save the world!
- Outriders (Cloud and Console) – Outriders brings intense action and deep role-playing to Xbox Game Pass! Developed by People Can Fly, veterans of the shooter genre, Outriders presents a journey of survival across a savage planet, which can be tackled in both single player and 1-3 player co-op.
■ Downloadable Content / Game Updates
- Minecraft x Uniqlo Skin Pack, Vol.2 – Get your free Minecraft x Uniqlo Skin Pack, Vol. 2 Today. This skin pack features all new t-shirts designs and Steteco shorts, plus new mobs that are sure to delight!
- Sea of Thieves Third Anniversary Event (March 18 to March 21) – March 20 marks the third anniversary for Sea of Thieves. To celebrate, Xbox Game Pass members who play between March 18 and March 21 will receive the Jump For Joy emote for free!
- The Outer Worlds “Murder on Eridanos” Downloadable Content (March 17) – Xbox Game Pass members save 10%! It’s the final narrative expansion to the award-winning RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. The famous Halcyon Helen has been murdered, and everyone is a suspect. There’s more than meets the eye in the colony’s grandest murder mystery.
■ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks
Apex Legends is here! This is the start of an exciting new monthly Perk drop in the form of Weapon Charms. Each month we’ll have a Weapon Charm featuring a different theme ready for you. March brings the Mass Effect N7 Weapon Charm. Claim yours now!
We have other great Perks coming this month, but in the meantime go claim these by going to the Perks gallery before they’re gone!
- Rainbow Six Siege: Doc Byte Set – Claim by April 5
- World of Tanks: Legend of War Pack – Claim by March 31
■ Xbox Game Pass Quests
Spring is coming! Time to mow over your competition and get 4X points for Ultimate Quests! Don’t forget to claim your Rewards points after you complete your Quests.
Try these weekly Ultimate Quests for 4X points:
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 – 200 points: Vanquish 3 zombies or 3 plants (Starting March 16)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition [EA Play] – 200 points: Slay 15 enemies in single-player mode (Starting March 23)
■ Leaving March 31
- Hyperdot (Console and PC)
- Journey to the Savage Planet (Console)
- Machinarium (PC)