Atlus has released a new trailer for Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster dubbed “The World’s Rebirth,” as well as a new set of story screenshots.
Here is an overview of the game, via Atlus:
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception–an ethereal apocalypse–is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
This genre-defining, infamously punishing RPG is back and now includes:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds.
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels.
- Including an easier difficulty level “Merciful” as free downloadable content.
- Suspend save–save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio–choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha.
This release features fixes as well as patches implemented since the Japan release.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.