Muv-Luv action game Project Mikhail will launch for Switch and PC in August, aNCHOR announced.
The game was previously scheduled to launch in Early Access for PC, iOS, and Android in April, but the initial platforms and scheduling have changed.
Here is the current outlook of development milestones:
- Late April 2021 – Construct single-player game cycle, implement PC version gamepad support
- Late May 2021 – Implement Switch version support
- Late June 2021 – Implement multiplayer support
- Late July 2021 – Debugging
- August 2021 – Release PC and Switch versions with single-player, beta version multiplayer (GvG Mode)
- Late October 2021 – Release major update with official version multiplayer (GvG Mode), multiplayer season mode
Project Mikhail is a battle action game where players fight against the extraterrestrial threat known as BETA in a BETA Hive. Players will enter the world of Muv-Luv through a variety of missions, where your choices and actions affect the game world. Your Tactical Surface Fighter can also be customized.
aNCHOR also announced a new project called Muv-Luv Verse, which features content of various genres in a theme park-like setting. It aims to offer a place where both new and exiting fans can enjoy the world of Muv-Luv to their heart’s content. A beta is planned for the end of April, with details to be announced on the Muv-Luv official website.
Watch a new Project Mikhail gameplay video below (from 7:21 to 8:53).