Override 2: Super Mech League downloadable content character Bemular from Ultraman is now available, publisher Modus Games and developer Modus Studios Brazil announced.
The companies also released a few additional updates and balancing adjustments, which includes the new addition of cooperative matchmaking for up to two players in Leagues and Quick Play modes across all platforms.
Get all the details below.
Based on his appearance from the Netflix anime series, Bemular’s strange alien origins give him access to deadly energy attacks that will leave his opponents scrambling to keep up. His kit allows him to threaten enemies from any position in the arena, with powerful ranged attacks.
Bemular’s Move Set:
- Triple Shot – Shoots three projectiles at Bemular’s target. Can be used while in the air.
- Beam Orb – Summons a ray-shooting orb that fires down from above.
- Piercing Ray – Shoots a ray that pierces enemies. Can be charged to fire an even stronger ray that knocks enemies down. Can be used while in the air.
- Explosion – Causes an explosion around Bemular. Avoids stuns for one hit during this attack.
- Ultimate – Charges an enormous energy ball and throws it at a target. Does more damage the longer it flies, up to twice its base damage.
Bemular follows Ultraman himself as the second of four Ultraman characters coming to the game, with Black King and Dan Moroboshi releasing in the coming months.
February 12, 2021 Update Patch Notes
- New mech added for Season Pass owners (Bemular).
- Added support PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 cross-generation matchmaking.
- Added support for co-op matchmaking to Leagues and Quick Play → Random.
- Removed infinite combos from Crystal and Cocada.
- Fixed Stardust’s infinite damage multiplier and reduced its bonus to 30 percent instead of 100 percent.
- Fixed Maestro’s projectiles not colliding with terrain.
- Fixed Mya’s air slash (right punch while in air) not following the proper trajectory.
- Fixed ways to bypass certain ability cooldowns (like Pescado’s hook).
- Fixed a crash that could happen while using Rocca’s rocket punch.
- Fixed Atlas’s boomerang trajectory.
- Fixed Bellona’s Ground Sword and Ultimate not hitting people on the edges of stages.
- Fixed a desync that happened if someone were hit by the falling buildings on Brightsail Point and Central Rise.
Override 2: Super Mech League is available now PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam.
Watch the Bemular gameplay trailer below.