Regista will release a Switch version of Shinobi Games-developed action RPG Labyrinth Legend via the Nintendo eShop on January 28 for 1,980 yen, the publisher announced. Pre-orders are available now at a 980 yen discount price. It will support English, Japanese, and Portuguese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Labyrinth Legend is an action RPG with hack and slash elements. Explore the automatically-generated dungeons, collect powerful equipment, and battle against unknown, formidable enemies!
- Battle Against Powerful Enemies – Many dangerous monsters lurk in the dungeon. Players not only have to acquire equipment, but they must also level-up in order to progress.
- Huge Bosses – Huge bosses await in the depths of the dungeons. It may not be possible to defeat them in one attempt. However, you should figure out the key to victory by observing their movements through multiple battles.
- Automatically-Generated Dungeons – Dungeons are automatically generated with each adventure.You won’t know what dangers or treasures lie ahead until you step inside.
- Equipment and Items to Strengthen Your Character – You can acquire various pieces of equipment and items inside the dungeons.Rare pieces of equipment may also come with unique skills.
- Local Co-Op Mode – You can connect two gamepads to one PC and play co-op with your friends.
- Upgrades at Your Base – You can unlock new skillsand upgrade weapons in the village that acts as your base.
- A Cursed Kingdom – You cannot leave the kingdom at the center of this storyas it has been cursed by the queen. Clear the dungeon and solve the mystery of the curse placed on the kingdom.
- A World Created in Pixel Art – The world featured in this game has a nostalgic feel to it owing to the pixel-art style.
Watch the Switch announcement trailer below.