Gamedust will release virtual reality puzzle platformer Yupitergrad for PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest in early 2021, the developer announced. Perp Games will publish a physical edition for PlayStation VR at retailers worldwide.
The PlayStation VR and Oculus Quest versions of Yupitergrad will ship with a new “Time Attack” mode, which will be available as a free update for existing platforms. Players will be able to race against time in newly created and revamped levels with a new batch of music and compare their scores in the leaderboards.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Can you imagine VR game almost free of motion sickness or headaches? How about roaming through industrial space station with grappling hooks and spatial boosters like a space Indiana Jones? Ever wanted to see the perspective of a space comrade, all soaked in Dieselpunk vibe? Or wondered how acrobatics in space, zapping off ledges and walls, would feel like?
Well look no further Yupitergrad is THE complete package—of ALL above. Arcade platforming like you haven’t seen before. Spatial riddles where you need to be both dexterous and quick-thinking. All bathed in gritty, Slavik, humorous story and wacky acrobatics you simply WON’T find ANYWHERE else.
So, my dear comrade…
…ready to become the Space Soviet Tarzan…?
- Minimal risk of motion sickness thanks to innovative design.
- Over 50 tight-packed levels to explore and conquer.
- Indiana Jones-like navigation via grappling hooks and boosters.
- Lots of crazy platforming stunts.
- Riddles and spatial puzzles.
- “Dieselpunk in space” atmosphere.
- Slavik humor and peculiar story.
- Original, stylized art.
- Soundtrack by acclaimed video games music composer Piotr Surmacz.
Watch a new trailer below.