Publisher Sega and developer Delightworks have released a new trailer for Sakura Kakumei: Hanasaku Otome-tachi introducing the characters of the Imperial Combat Revue’s Aogashima and Kyushu Flower Divisions.
The trailer, which debuted as part of the fourth “Aogashima Headquarters Report,” introduces the following characters:
- Imperial Combat Revue: Aogashima Flower Division
- Shino Sakura (voiced by Moeka Kishimoto)
- Fuka Aoshima (voiced by Ayu Matsuura)
- Asebi Mikohama (voiced by Yuuko Natsuyoshi)
- Imperial Combat Revue: Kyushu Flower Division
- Mamiya Usumi (voiced by Mitsuho Kambe)
- Yu Takachiho (voiced by Minami Takahashi)
- Rin Shiranui (voiced by Kotomi Aihara)
- Mei Kokonoe (voiced by Yukiko Motoyoshi)
- Himeka Tenjin (voiced by Sachika Misawa)
- Angelica Tamano (voiced by Rina Endou)
- Kusuno Imari (voiced by Hitomi Sasaki)
Sega also announced it will host its fifth “Aogashima Headquarters Report” on November 13, and added a new 300,000 pre-registrations goal reward for Virtual YouTubers Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou to appear in the game as voice actors. Over 200,000 users have currently pre-registered.
Watch the trailer, fourth “Aogashima Headquarters Report,” and a teaser trailer for the fifth “Aogashima Headquarters Report” below.