PID Publishing and developer Behold Studios will release local cooperative strategy game Out of Space: Couch Edition for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on November 25, the companies announced.
Out of Space first launched for PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam and Humble on February 26.
Here is an overview of the game, via PID Publishing:
Out of Space: Couch Edition is a strategy local cooperative game and invites you to move into a new home with your friends—in space! Clean up, furnish the rooms and work out housekeeping systems, all while trying to get rid of pesty alien critters that are ruining your plans for a dream home.
As a couch-fun game, Out of Space: Couch Edition offer short sessions so easy that anyone can just grab a controller and have fun immediately. Each match starts in a procedurally generated spaceship house that will demand your best planning and teamwork skills to become clean and comfy. You and your friends will need to generate resources, recycle trash and alien goo, buy and build new technologies, and take care of one another if you ever want to call home the mess that you got into.
- Buy, build and place your new technology, while keeping your systems efficient and sustainable.
- Power up your spaceship by recycling alien goo and producing energy batteries.
- Harvest and take care of your fruitful gardens to keep everyone fed.
- Clean rooms with mops and water, while containing the deadly alien menace.
- Take a nap on your sofa, while your friends desperately call for help.
- Automate cleaning and harvesting with the help of robots.
- Adopt Dogs, they will love you for it and help you in any way they can!
Watch the announcement trailer below.