Beep has detailed the 7,980 yen limited edition for Cotton Reboot!, which is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch alongside the 4,800 yen standard edition on February 25, 2021 in Japan.
The limited edition will include the following:
- Manual-style original booklet
- Original teacup featuring illustration by Hideki Tamura
- Original soundtrack CD (with case)
- Rerpint of 1991 instruction card
- Reprint of 1991 POP (point of purchase) display
- Original instruction card
- Limited edition original case
Pre-orders for both the standard and limited editions are now available at Japanese retailers.
Cotton Reboot! is based on the X68000 version of Cotton, which was brushed up from the original arcade release. While it adds a new “Arrange Mode” suited to current hardware specifications, it also includes the original version of the game. Read more about the game modes here. Additional information is available here.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.