Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Robi Studios have released a new gameplay walkthrough trailer for Blue Fire introducing new areas and enemies.
Here is an overview of the game, via Graffiti Games:
In Blue Fire players embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolate kingdom of Penumbra to discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, confront 3D platforming challenges, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items. Along the adventure, players will slash their way through daunting adversaries, roam across mysterious and abandoned regions, leap through deadly traps and ultimately master the art of movement.
- A Haunting World – Travel through the perished world of Penumbra as Umbra to explore unique areas filled with diverse enemies, sharp 3D platforming challenges, quests, collectibles and more.
- Slash Through Great Adversaries – Encounter dangerous enemies with distinct fighting styles and partake in intense combat-platforming boss fights.
- Meet Peculiar Survivors – A long time has passed since Penumbra fell into darkness, but those that survived the kingdom’s fall will assist in unlocking valuable rewards.
- Collectibles – Once a rich and lush kingdom, Penumbra is filled with many collectibles and items to discover, loot, collect, sell, trade and purchase.
- Upgrades – No great warrior can battle the dangers lurking in Penumbra without the proper equipment. Upgrade swords, collect valuable amulets and unlock new abilities to transform into a fierce fighter.
- Lost in the Void – Far from Penumbra, there is a lost land called The Void. Find Void entrances throughout the world to uncover abstract platforming challenges that require great mastery to gather the valuable rewards hidden inside.
Blue Fire is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in early 2021.
Watch the video below.