Bandai Namco has released the version 1.09 update for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, which adds Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa, “Raid Dungeon Extreme,” “Semi-Auto Mode,” “Lightplay Mode,” and more.
Get the patch notes below.
New Additional Contents
- Added Finish Arts to Wayfarer ReoNa.
- Added “Raid Dungeon Extreme.”
- Added “Semi-Auto Mode.”
- This mode is for players who want to focus on the main story and play the game with simplified combat.
- Added “Lightplay Mode.”
- In this mode, the player can play through to the start of Chapter 2 while cruising through the story. This is for players who have seen the anime or read the books and want to reach the game-original content faster.
- Added “Semi-Auto Mode” and “Lightplay Mode” in the options menu.
- This mode can be switched ON / OFF during gameplay.
- Lightplay Mode can be selected when starting a new game.
- Added an option to skip battle in the Central Cathedral in Chapter 1.
- This battle will be skipped automatically when Lightplay Mode is ON.
- Added an option to adjust the speed of the cursor during Concentration.
- Added an option to fix the camera position.
- Added an option to reduce particle effects during battle.
- Added an option to display details during battle.
- Added an option to adjust text speed.
- Added tutorials for the additional features.
- Super Arts can now be triggered whenever the Arts Gauge is more than zero.
- Only when Semi-auto mode is OFF.
- Reduced the speed of Arts Gauge decreasing during Super Arts.
- Reduced the amount of Arts Gauge needed to use Ally Skills.
- Switched the Finish Arts and Super Arts buttons.
- World Map can now be zoomed in and out with the d-pad.
- Multiple items can now be selected when selling at a shop.
- [Steam] Fixed the issue where the Bond Conversations end with the camera placed further than intended when playing in a certain resolution.
- [Steam] Keyboard controls can now be selected.
- [Xbox One] Adjusted number of objects displayed on screen, and texture resolution.
- Adjusted the battle difficulty of the Integrity Knights in Chapter 1.
- The player will recover HP when succeeding in landing an Ally Skill.
- Adjusted the movements when using an Ally Skill when enemy parts are targeted.
- Adjusted the movements when using Renly’s certain sword skills.
- Adjusted the particle effects when using the sword skill “Photon Eraser.”
- Adjusted balance of certain sword skills.
- Dual-wielding sword skill: Moment Bite, Bow sword skill: Fix Peer, Skill: At Wit’s End.
- User Interface
- Route Guidance can now be switched to guide the player to the pinned location, main quest or Sub quests.
- Route Guidance will now have different colors based on the selected destination.
- Pinned location = green, Sub quests = yellow, and main quest = blue.
- Players can now receive multiple CUBE tickets at once.
- Adjusted camera movements during battle.
Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris is available now for for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.