Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Midas have opened pre-registration for Shin Hokuto Musou Mobile for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play in Japan. It is due out as a free-to-play title with item-based in-app purchases in 2020 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
- Intense and Exhilarating Action – Control the many characters that appear in Fist of the North Star, utilize a large variety of techniques, and experience the exhilaration of the Warriors-style action in which you clean sweep countless attacking enemies.
- Relive the Excitement of the Original Story – Relive the deep story of Fist of the North Star through Kenshiro and company. Stories are distributed successively like a serialized manga. Look forward to the next development!
- Create Your Very Own Ultimate Fist – More than just techniques! Shin Hokuto Musou Mobile is equipped with numerous elements that make battles more exciting, including the combination of “Century’s End Cards” that give you the upper hand in battle, advantages and disadvantages for each warrior, and more.
- Various Game Modes – In addition to the main story, there are also game modes such as “Quest” for training, “Guild” to cooperate with other players, the “Arena” ranking function, and more. Enjoy a variety of content unique to smartphones.
- Shin Hokuto Musou Mobile is recommended for:
- People who like Fist of the North Star.
- People who like action games and RPGs.
- People who want to experience exhilarating battles.
- People who want to become the Supreme Ruler of the Century’s End.
Watch a new trailer below.