Publisher Team17 and developer Ghost Town Games have released a new trailer and screenshots for Overcooked! All You Can Eat introducing its assist mode and expanded accessibility options.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will include a number of features that tweak the experience such as the ability to increase level times, boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen the recipe times, and the option to turn off the order expiration.
Additionally, the game’s accessibility options will include the ability to activate dyslexia-friendly text, include color blind friendly chef indicators, and feature a scalable user interface.
Here is an overview of the game, via Team17:
Overcooked!, Overcooked! 2, and every morsel of additional content released for both games are being blended together and remastered from the ground up in Overcooked! All You Can Eat. This delicious, definitive edition will include over 200 levels of culinary chaos, seven new levels, three new chefs, 60 frames per second gameplay with 4K resolution, and faster loading times. Content from Overcooked! has been rebuilt in the Overcooked! 2 engine, enabling levels from the original game to be played online for the very first time; Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also feature additional support for cross-platform multiplayer functionality.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode, helping any wannabe master chef experience the heat of the kitchen. The assist mode will include options such as the ability to slow the timeouts on recipes, increase the duration of rounds, and the option to skip levels. The accessibility functions include a scalable user interface, dyslexic-friendly text, and color blindness options.
- Remote Cooking – Cross-platform, online multiplayer means sous chefs can jump in regardless of the platform they’re playing on.
- Every Mouthful – Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution.
- Exclusive New Kitchens and Cooks – New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef—all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat.
- Trophies / Achievements – Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock.
- Cooking for All – Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is due out for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series platforms in 2020.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.