The trailer highlights the following five key features:
- Enhanced game systems. An overhauled user interface. Greater expression of scenery and characters. Plus a systems tutorial by protagonist Neptune herself.
- A second game mode. In addition to the “Original Mode” from Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1+, an “Arrange Mode” with overhauled game balance is also available. In Arrange Mode, you can form a party of your favorite four characters from the start, regardless of story progress.
- The highest number of playable characters, equipment, and costumes in the series. There are 27 playable characters including the four goddesses, little sister characters, guest company characters, Oracles, and more. The equipment and costumes total is over 500.
- An immersive fishing mini-game that utilizes the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback and adaptive triggers has been added. Reel in strange “Game Fish” modeled after game consoles, plus equipment and more. You might even reel in something surprisingly rare.
- Countless arranged and new music, plus additional in-game CG. You can also view the scenario text for original Hyperdimension Neptunia, which Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 is based on.
Go! Go! 5 Jigen Game Neptune: re★Verse is due out for PlayStation 5 on December 17 in Japan.
Watch the trailer below.