Publisher Merge Games and developer Dark Screen Games have released an animated trailer for Bounty Battle, the party fighting game featuring characters from independent games such as Dead Cells and Guacamalee!
Here is an overview of the game, via Merge Games:
Bounty Battle is the ultimate indie fighting game: a new 2D fighter, where you can pit your favorite Indie heroes against one another! Indie heroes from games like Guacamelee!, Dead Cells, Darkest Dungeon, Owlboy, more battle it out in this fighter frenzy. Bounty Battle features 30 fighters from over 20 different Indie games! Fighters come with their own Minion companion and unique abilities. Battle across levels inspired from the fighters’ native game worlds with up to three other players.
Bounty Battle showcases your favorite characters from these beloved indie games:
- Axiom Verge
- Battle Chasers Nightwar
- Blocks that Matter
- Blubber Busters
- Darkest Dungeon
- Dead Cells
- Death’s Gambit
- Doko Roko
- Nuclear Throne
- Ruin of the Reckless
- SteamWorld Dig
- Super Comboman
- The Bug Butcher
- Tower of Samsara
- A host of game modes including a Tournament, Versus, Challenge Mode, Tutorial and Training Room to perfect your style.
- 30 characters from your favorite Indie titles each with their own move set and special attacks.
- Each fighter has their very own minion to summon and join the fight.
- 16 different arenas to battle on – some plucked from the worlds of their fighters.
- Multiple color and palette swap options to fight in style!
Bounty Battle is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on September 10.
Watch the trailer below.