World’s End Club from IzanagiGames (previously known as Death March Club), The Last Campfire from Hello Games, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time from Adult Swim Games, and Next Stop Nowhere from Night School Studio are the next four big titles coming to Apple Arcade, the Apple Arcade section of the iOS 14 App Store reveals.
Get the details below.
World’s End Club – September 4
Twelve 12-year old kids go on a 1,200 km journey.
A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action.
A “dream team” adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa‘s Kazutaka Kodaka as creative director.
- Simple controls.
- A fusion of 2D scrolling puzzle-action game and story-adventure game.
- Key player choices alter the course of the adventure throughout the branching story.
- 12 unique and interesting characters!
- Famous locations all over Japan.
- The story unfolds in… unexpected ways.
In an elementary school in Tokyo, there’s a club called the “Go-Getters Club,” made up from oddball kids from all over Japan. Reycho and the other members are somehow different than the other kids around them.
Then, one day, during the summer…
While on the bus for their class trip, they get into an accident.
When they wake up, they’re in a theme park under the sea.
Reycho and the others are trapped inside this strange, long-abandoned place.
Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a mysterious clown appears and orders them to play a “Fate Game”!
Before any of them can figure out what’s happening, they’re fighting for their very lives.
Will they be able to survive and make it out of this weird place?
The kids are all lost and confused…
But then, extraordinary powers begin to awaken within them.
While at the same time…
“Abnormal events” are occurring all over the Earth.
The Last Campfire – August 27
- Discover a Purpose – The Last Campfire is an adventure, a story of a lost ember trapped in a puzzling place, searching for meaning and a way home.
- On a Journey – Travel deeper into the lands beyond the dark forest and overcome the adversities before you.
- Uncover a World – Discover beautiful wilderness filled with lost folk, strange creatures and mysterious ruins.
- Light the Last Campfire – Find hope and carry it with you on your Journey to light The Last Campfire.
- From a Small Studio – A unique tale from Hello Games and the creative minds behind LostWinds.
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time – August 21
Become Samurai Jack, the greatest warrior across time. Journey through time to finally stop Aku’s evil reign in this new adventure told by the creators of Samurai Jack.
Voiced by the original voice-actors, Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time is an action platform game that spans across time and space, where your actions will determine a new legend!
- An Untold Adventure That Ties Into the Epic Series Finale – Team up with trusted allies from the show to face off against familiar enemies.
- Explore Worlds from the Award Winning Series – Visit classic worlds and moments from your favorite episodes. Travel to a dark future to free mankind. Dive into the past to face off against diabolical monsters. Seek your fate as you travel across space and time.
- Create Your Own Legend – Equip and master over a dozen different weapons in combat. Increase your power even more by training and unlocking new skills to support your play style.
Next Store Nowhere – August 14
Next Stop Nowhere is a road trip adventure story set in a colorful, cutthroat vision of outer space. Play as Beckett, a simple courier living a simple life until a chance encounter with former bounty hunter Serra throws him into an adventure he never expected. And might not survive.
The unlikely allies fly across a dusty, deadly galaxy in a race to save Serra’s son Eddy—dodging gangsters, bounty hunters, and the dangers of deep space along the way. Beckett is in over his head. How he survives–the choices he makes, the relationships he forges, the person he becomes–is up to you.
A new story from the award-winning studio that brought you Oxenfree and Afterparty.
- An intelligent conversation system with branching dialogue that changes your relationships and the story based on every decision.
- A spaceship that comes fully equipped with his own personality.
- A completely unique version of space (the outer reaches of a dilapidated galaxy) filled with colorful skies, treacherous asteroids and a several orbits to explore.
- A thrilling and thoughtful narrative brought to life by a vibrant cast of voice actors.
- Cross-device play through Apple Arcade.