Sable Gamescom 2020 narrated gameplayDue out in 2021.
Publisher Raw Fury and developer Shedworks have released a new narrated gameplay video for Sable as part of Gamescom 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Raw Fury:
Join Sable on her gliding, a rite of passage that will take her across vast deserts and landscapes littered with fallen spaceships. Explore at your own pace on your hoverbike, scale monumental ruins, and encounter other nomads in the wilds, all while unearthing mysteries long forgotten. For those in the know, the acclaimed Japanese Breakfast is taking point on the game’s soundtrack, which promises to be full of chill and emotional vibes.
- Explore at your own pace—you might stumble onto something interesting.
- Customize your hoverbike and drive across a sprawling desert.
- Climb anywhere with the freedom to travel and glide from great heights as you like.
- Solve puzzles (or don’t!). It’s up to you what you want to do.
- Meet other nomads, help them out and discover their stories.
- Strikingly rendered ligne claire-inspired art style.
- Beautiful original soundtrack composed by indie musician Japanese Breakfast.
Sable is due out for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in 2021.
Watch the gameplay video below.