Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku will launch for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play on September 30 in Japan, publisher Sega and developers Craft Egg and Colorful Palette announced.
- 100,000 pre-registrations – 300 crystals
- 200,000 pre-registrations – 600 crystals
- 300,000 pre-registrations – 900 crystals
- 390,000 pre-registrations – Virtual Singer “Sekai Outfit”
- 500,000 pre-registrations – 1,500 crystals
- 600,000 pre-registrations – Three-stars or higher draw ticket
Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku is rhythm game featuring numerous songs with 3D music videos, including:
- “Roki” (lyrics and music by Mikito-P)
- “Tell Your World” (lyrics and music by kz (livetune))
- “Happy Synthesizer” (music and lyrics by EasyPop)
- “Bring It On” (lyrics by Reol, music by Giga)
- “Sweet Magic” (lyrics and music by Junky)
- “Jishou Mushoku” (lyrics and music by Sasanomaly)
- And more!
Players will be able to enjoy a story that unfolds in both the real world and “Sekai” with virtual singers Hatsune Mikue, Kagamine Rin, Kagamine Len, Megurine Luka, Meiko, and Kaito.
Read more about the game here.