Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Rogue Factor have released a gameplay overview trailer for tactical RPG Necromunda: Underhive Wars.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honor of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
- Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to four-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical RPG.
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive.
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes.
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000.
- Play solo or join thrilling four-way online gang fights.
Necromunda: Underhive Wars is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on September 8.
Watch the trailer below.