Boltrend Games will publish the mobile Phantasy Star game worldwide, with the exception of European countries, Japan, South Korea, and Vietnam.
According to the App Store, Idola Phantasy Star Saga is planned for release on September 17.
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
The classic RPG series Phantasy Star finally comes to mobile! Experience thrilling turn-based battles with two-party mode, world-class artwork, an unforgettable musical score, and an epic fantasy through a fully-voiced story campaign. Save the land of Vandor from the threat of Dark Falz.
- Classic Battle System – Return to the series roots through a command style system of battle. Release your ultimate skill, Elemental Blast to defeat your enemies by consuming elemental values.
- Two-Party Mode – You can deploy and switch between two party modes, Law and Chaos during battles. Switching parties unleashes an all-out attack called Reverse Rush, so take your chances and change the tides of battle!
- Fate Divergence – Face each characters’ fate, and choose the ultimate upgrade for each, changing the conclusion to a character’s story! Not only will it change the characters’ appearance, but also their skills and Elemental Blast as well.
- Idola Battles – Join forces with friends and other players to defeat the Idola. You can also become an amazing Idola yourself and battle other adventurers! There are various kinds of Idola available within the game.
- Player-versus-Player Arena – Two teams enter, only one leaves. Battle with other adventurers’ teams to become the ACE of the Arena!
- This game is free to play.
- Items are available for purchase within the game.
- A network connection is required to play.