IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga is a free-to-play turn-based role-playing video game developed by appci and published by SEGA. In the west, it is published by Boltrend Games.
The classic RPG series, Phantasy Star finally comes to mobile! Experience thrilling turn-based battles with two party modes, world-class artwork, an unforgettable musical score, and an epic fantasy through a fully-voiced story campaign. Save the land of Vandor from the threat of Dark Falz.
New Elements of Chapter 2
- New Chapters – The new war with Duchy Canseed starts! The wheel of fortune turns again.
- New Type System – Characters will be assigned a ‘type’ before and after destiny divergence. (Type might change.) The corresponding value of each type can be enhanced in various ways to strengthen the characters. Types include: ATK, DEF, SPD, BRK, SPT, and CRT. Destiny Divergence choices no longer require item!
- 3D Actions – Fighting scenes amazing that ever! New characters models now made in 3D with better actions.
- Classic Battle System – Return to the series roots through a command style system of battle. Release your ultimate skill, Elemental Blast to defeat your enemies by consuming elemental values.
- Two-Party System – You can deploy and switch between two party modes, Law and Chaos during battles. Switching parties unleashes an all-out attack called Reverse Rush, so take your chances and change the tides of battle!
- Fate Divergence – Face each characters’ fate, and choose the ultimate upgrade for each, changing the conclusion to a character’s story! Not only will it change the characters’ appearance, but also their skills and Elemental Blast as well.
- IDOLA Battles – Join forces with friends and other players to defeat the IDOLA. You can also become an amazing IDOLA yourself and battle other adventurers! There are various kinds of IDOLA available within the game.
- Player-versus-Player Arena – Two teams enter—only one leaves. Battle with other adventurers’ teams to become the ACE of the Arena!
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga News
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga to end service on January 12, 2022 in Japan
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga, which first launched on November 27, 2018 in Japan, will end …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga pre-registration now available for the west
Pre-registration for the western release of IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga is now available for iOS …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga coming west
Mobile RPG IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga is coming west, publisher Boltrend Games announced.
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga now available in Japan
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga is now available for iOS via the App Store and Android …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga story trailer
Sega has released the story trailer for IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga, its July-announced Phantasy Star …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga debut trailer
Sega has released the first official trailer for IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga, its July-announced Phantasy …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga announced for smartphones
Sega has announced IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga, a new RPG in its 30 year-old Phantasy …
Phantasy Star series 30th anniversary RPG for smartphones countdown website launched
Sega has launched a countdown website for a Phantasy Star series 30th anniversary RPG for …
IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga GalleriesView full gallery
July 23, 2018