13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim delayed to September 22 in the westNo longer due out on September 8.
Atlus has delayed 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PlayStation 4 from its previously announced September 8 release date to September 22 in the west. It will launch alongside a day one update with English voice-overs.
Here is an overview of the game, via Atlus:
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon’s Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories.
Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D side-scrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity!
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware’s signature hand-painted visual style.
- Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future.
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of kaiju in top-down tactical combat.
- Along with the recognition of Japanese game industry leaders, 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim has won numerous awards.
- Japan Game Awards 2019, Future Division Winner
- Famitsu Dengeki Game Award 2019, Best Scenario Award & Best Adventure Award (2 divisions)
- Japan Otaku Awards 2019, Grand Prize
- IGN Japan Game of the Year 2019, 6th Place
- IGN Japan User’s Choice 2019, 2nd Place
- Weekly Famitsu (PS4 Special Feature, sold March 12th, 2020), Ranked in 10th for “PlayStation 4 Must-Play Titles,” selected from all PlayStation 4 titles ever sold
- 51st Seiun Award, Media Category, Nominee
Watch a new trailer below.