Dungeon crawler action RPG Tower of Time will launch for PlayStation 4 on June 23 in North America and June 24 in Europe, Switch on June 25, and Xbox One on June 26, publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon announced.
Tower of Time first launched for PC via Steam in April 2018. The console version will include a revised control scheme developed specifically for gamepads.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- Seven distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more.
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells.
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics.
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels.
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players.
Watch a new trailer below.