Virtual reality exploration and adventure game Paper Beast will launch for PC via Steam this summer with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index headsets, publisher Plug In Digital and developer Pixel Reef announced.
Paper Beast first launched for PlayStation VR on March 24.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
An adventure and exploration game about wildlife in a dreamlike universe.
Somewhere in the abyssal depths of the internet, life has blossomed. Be the first to explore this virgin land where nature takes center stage. An unknown power seems to upset its balance. Join forces with intriguing and endearing creatures to solve the puzzles of Paper Beast.
Explore a colorful and whimsical universe born from the imagination of Eric Chahi, creator of Another World.
- Two game modes: the adventure and an immersive playground, the sandbox.
- Meet intelligent creatures, help them, protect them, use their extraordinary abilities: their behavior adapts to your actions.
- Shape the terrain, divert rivers, withstand storms to solve physical puzzles. Partner with the creatures to overcome obstacles.
- In the sandbox, explore a playground dedicated to experimentation.
- An original soundtrack combining the Japanese punk rock of TsuShiMaMire and the ambient style of Roly Porter.
Watch a new trailer below.