Outward downloadable content pack “The Soroboreans” will launch on June 16 for PC and July 7 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, publisher Deep Silver and developer Nine Dots Studio announced. It will cost $19.99 / £16.99 / €19.99.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via Deep Silver:
You have battled your way through the landscape, dedicated yourself to your favorite faction and bounced back from defeat countless time. Allow yourself to be immersed in Aurai once again and see what’s coming in the new, hard hitting downloadable content for Outward, “The Soroboreans.”
Filled to the brim with new content that will add a breath of fresh air to your game, “The Soroboreans” downloadable content will get you worried about a lot more than starving to death, dehydration, losing your backpack and… well everything else!
From new skills, enchantments, and a new weapon type (The Gauntlets) to terrifying dungeons and blood thirsty creatures, you’re going to be busy for a while in the world of Aurai!
- Corruption – The level of corruption affects you in different ways and if you can’t shake it you could meet an untimely end. The world just got a whole lot scarier!
- Enchantments – Weapons, trinkets and armors will now be able to be changed with the new enchanting system!
- New Skill Trees and Status Effects – Two new skill trees (The Hex Mage and The Speedster) and reality twisting status effects for your character! That can completely change your gameplay!
- New Weapon Type (The Gauntlets) – Deliver a flurry of punches to your enemies and put them firmly back in their place!
- Dungeons – Great rewards await those who venture forth within the depths of these deadly, mysterious and interconnected dungeons!
Outward is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.