Tate Multimedia has announced platform racing game Urban Trial Tricky for Switch. It will launch this summer.
Here is an overview of the game, via Tate Multimedia:
Become a crazy trickster!
Grab your seat and pull off the most savage tricks and combos on your motorbike. Ride freely, spin around in the air, go back and forth and let yourself be carried away by the fun, fast-paced gameplay, colorful visuals, and smooth controls.
Learn new freestyle, breakdance, and FMX moves to fit your own style. Unlock crazy costumes and customize your motorbike at will.
Push yourself and others to greatness!
Complete challenges and master countless outstanding maneuvers and tricks to rule the leaderboards.
- Exciting light-hearted casual gameplay.
- Crazy mix of tricks, platforming, and racing.
- Killer tricks to combine in countless combos.
- Super-smooth experience in 60 frames per second.
- Three single-player modes.
- Over 30 levels plus side challenges.
- Savage customization options.
- Leaderboards to rule.
- Infinite gameplay.
- More freedom, more fun. Riding in both directions.