The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners for PlayStation VR now availableAvailable in standard and "Tourist" editions.
Virtual reality survival horror game The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is now available for PlayStation VR via the PlayStation Store.
The game is available in a standard edition for $39.99 / £28.99 / €34.99 and “Tourist” edition for $49.99 / £44.99 / €54.99. The latter includes three unique weapon recipes (“The Sheriff,” “The Judge,” and the “National Guard Knife”) and a set of collectible voodoo dolls.
Developed by Skydance Interactive, The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners first launched for PC via Steam and Oculus on January 23.
Here is an overview of the game, via the PlayStation Store:
Face all the horrors that the living and the dead can offer in this new virtual reality adventure in The Walking Dead universe. Travel through the ruins of walker infested New Orleans as you fight, sneak, scavenge, and survive each day unraveling a city wide mystery within the iconic quarters. Encounter desperate factions and lone survivors who could be friend or foe. Whether you help others or take what you want by force, every choice you make has consequences. What kind of survivor will you be for the people of NOLA?
- Explore New Orleans in a free roam survival horror adventure.
- Scavenge for anything that you can weapons, food, tools, and clues.
- Be wary of the living and the dead: spatial audio will draw attention to any loud noise, bullets or otherwise.
- Craft makeshift gear out of scrapped material blades, guns, medicine, and more.
- Survive your way: Use stealth or fight head on. Scavenge or complete jobs for others.
- Test your morals: make difficult choices for yourself and others.
Watch the PlayStation VR launch trailer below.