Mobile fantasy RPG SINoALICE will launch for iOS and Android on July 1 (JST) in the west, publisher Pokelabo announced.
While the game was previously planned to be published by Nexon Korea Corporation, the company has transferred global publishing rights (excluding Japan, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macau) to the original developers Pokelabo after “concluding Pokelabo would be able to offer the best possible service given familiarity with the title.” Global development for SINoAlice and operations will be transferred to Pokelabo starting March 23 at 11:00 a.m. JST.
In preparation for the game’s launch, Pokelabo will be holding a global social media event “100 Day Countdown” from March 23 to July 1. By liking, sharing, and interacting with the game’s official social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), users can win rewards upon the game’s release. Interactions from each account will be tallied, and the rewards will be based on the final results. The first goal is reach 30,000 reactions to win 100,000 in-game Gold.
Pokelabo also announced that following its previously announced global NieR: Automata event, a NieR: Replicant will also be held. In the NieR: Automata event, users will play alongside NieR: Automata characters and enjoy a special scenario written by Yoko Taro. And in the NieR: Replicant event, users will play alongside NieR: Replicant characters and a separate scenario written by Yoko Taro.
Here is an overview of the game, via Pokelabo:
- Title: SINoALICE
- Release date: July 1st, 2020 (Wed.)
- Supported OS: iOS、Android
- Supported devices:
- Android: Android 4.4 or later (RAM 2GB or greater)
- iOS: iOS 9.0 or later / iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or later, 6th generation iPod touch or later
- Some devices not listed may not be supported.
- Price Free to Play (Offers In-App Purchases)
A fantasy RPG presented by Pokelabo and Square Enix in the palm of your hand.
The story comes straight from the mind of Yoko Taro, known for his work on the NieR series and Drakengard. Music is produced by Keiichi Okabe/MONACA (NieR series, Drakengard 3). Original character design is done by the up-and-coming illustrator, Jino.
- Original Story / Creative Director: Yoko Taro
- Music: Keiichi Okabe
- Original character design: Jino
Characters Voice Actors
- [Bondage] Alice (voiced by MAO)
- [Justice] Snow White (voiced by Reina Ueda)
- [Depravity] Cinderella (voiced by Eri Kitamura)
- [Delusion] Gretel (voiced by Maaya Uchida)
- [Brutality] Red Riding Hood (voiced by Rika Tachibana)
- [Languor] Sleeping Beauty (voiced by Kaede Hondo)
- [Masochism] Princess Kaguya (voiced by Shizuka Ito)
- [Dependence] Pinocchio (voiced by Yuko Sanpei)
Watch a set of trailers below. Visit the official website here.