In the game, which is tentatively Re:Zero – Starting Life in Another World, the player can become protagonist Subaru Natsuki and relive the story of the anime. From there, the player can branch into “What If” stories such as, “What if I made a different choice back then?” Furthermore, a new story original to the game is being produced under the full supervision of original author Tappei Nagatsuki.
—Relive the story of the anime.
—The story will branch depending on your decisions. It is under the full supervision of original author Tappei Nagatsuki.
—Train your favorite Re: Zero characters through battle.
The cast and staff for the opening animation are as follows:
Cast and Staff (Opening Animation Production)
—Opening animation cut.
- Voice Actors
- Subaru Natsuki (voiced by Yuusuke Kobayashi)
- Emilia (voiced by Rie Takahashi)
- Puck (voiced by Yumi Uchiyama)
- Rem (voiced by Inori Minase)
- Ram (voiced by Rie Murakawa)
- Beatrice (voiced by Satomi Arai)
- Roswaal L. Mathers (voiced by Takehito Koyasu)
- Original Work / Supervision: Tappei Nagatsuki
- Opening Animation Staff
- Opening Animation Production: White Fox
- Storyboard and Direction: Kenichi Kawamura
- Animation Supervisor: Tomoshige Naiyoshi
- Character Design / Chief Animation Supervisor: Kyuuta Sakai
- Sub-Character Design: Tatsuya Kotonagi
- Prop Design: Gouichi Iwahata, Takanori Suzuki
- Background Artist: Saya Kaneshiro
- Background Art Director: Yoshito Takamine
- Color Design: Izumi Sakamoto
- Special Effects: Miho Kawanishi
- 3D Director: Yuu Karube
- Photography Director: Kentarou Minegishi
- Editor: Hitomi Sudou