The Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe for Switch under the publishing of Arc System Works Asia Branch.
The FK Digital-developed fighting game first launched for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam in March 2017.
FK Digital recently announced that it will stop the development of any new titles after March 31, not including existing titles. That said, this newly rated Switch version of Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe may be one of the titles unaffected.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe is a simple yet highly flexible high-speed 2D fighting game, where players can enjoy the thrill of fighting with all the flashy moves! There are seven game modes in the game. Online play is also available for players connected to the internet. Choose from 16 unique characters, and fight in the Rank Matches to claim the top!
- Each of the 16 characters have four additional moves, where players can choose and pick two out of it during Character Selection. Find a combination that best suits you!
- Also, in the “Color Edit” Mode, you can even customize the color scheme of your character for greater personality!
- Other game modes include “Arcade Mode”, “Versus Mode”, “Mission Mode,” and more.
- Players can also access the “Network Mode” and battle with one another over the internet at the luxury of your home!
- Defeat all other players and be the top ranker!