Sony Interactive Entertainment announced the latest sales numbers for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR at the Sony Corporation press conference at Consumer Electronics Show 2020.
Get the details below.
- PlayStation 4 systems sold through: 106 million
- PlayStation 4 games sold: 1.15 billion
- PlayStation VR units sold: Five million
- PlayStation Network monthly active users: 103 million users
- PlayStation Plus subscribers: 38.8 million users
“I am very pleased to see that so many PlayStation fans value the unparalleled entertainment experience on PS4,” said Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan in a press release. “This has been made possible by the support we have from our partners and fans since launching PlayStation in 1994, and I would like to truly thank everyone. We’ve consistently delivered innovative products like PlayStation VR, which has reached its five million unit sales milestone. There is much more entertainment experience to look forward to that the PlayStation ecosystem will provide that we can’t wait to share with our fans.”