Sega debuted new battle gameplay footage of Yakuza: Like a Dragon during the latest Sega-Nama broadcast.
Part of the new footage features a first look at battle with the following party members:
- Eri Kamataki – The character played by the actress of the same name who won the Yakuza: Like a Dragon female co-star audition. Protagonist Ichiban Kasuga will befriend her by advancing the “Management Mode” sub-story.
- Joon-gi Han – A character that first appeared in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life. His job (character class) in the footage is “Hitman,” which can be changed. He is a powerful character who is quick and able to use guns.
- Tianyou Zhao – The leader of the Yokohama Liumang Chinese mafia, which is one of the “Ijinsan”—the three major powers of Yokohama.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is due out for PlayStation 4 on January 16, 2020 in Japan, and in 2020 in the Americas and Europe. A demo is available now. Read more about the game here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Watch the footage below.
- 47:15 to 56:07 – Ichiban Kasuga, Kouichi Adachi, Saeko Mukouda, Namba Party
- 56:15 to 1:06:10 – Ichiban Kasuga, Eri Kamataki, Joon-gi Han, and Tianyou Zhao Party