The Campfire crowdfunding campaign for Shibito Magire, the tentatively titled third entry in Experience’s Spirit Hunter horror adventure game series following Death Mark and NG, has achieved its 15 million yen funding goal, Experience announced.
The campaign launched on November 25 at 22:00 JST, and while Experience said that it would move forward with development regardless of success or failure, the goal was achieved with 17 days of funding still remaining.
Now, the company is aiming to reach the following stretch goals:
20 million yen
- Additional costume for the protagonist (from the voice drama Death Mark: Blue Demise)
- Voice-overs increased by 50 percent
- Additional horror scene visuals (event CG)
25 million yen
- Theme song production
- Implementation of a death scene expression change system
- Addition of former marked characters that do not appear (Towako Yasuoka, Suzu Morimiya, Tsukasa Yoshida, etc.)
30 million yen
- Additional downloadable content production (series collaboration story)
- Spirit Hunter series event (concert? collaboration cafe? etc.)
Shibito Magire is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in summer 2021 in Japan. Read more about the game here.
Thanks, Games Talk.