Sega will host a Project Sakura Wars launch commemoration special “Sakura Wars Imperial Theater Propaganda Department Report” official broadcast on December 11 from 19:00 JST to 21:00 JST, the company announced. It will be live streamed on YouTube and Periscope.
The live stream will feature special contents to commemorate the launch of Project Sakura Wars. The following guests will be featured:
- Kouhei Tanaka (Project Sakura Wars composer)
- Ayaka Fukuhara (Anastasia Palma voice actor)
- Yohei Azakami (Mission Propaganda Department leader / Seijuurou Kamiyama voice actor)
- Tetsu Katano (Project Sakura Wars producer)
- Mami Yamashita (assistant MC)
Project Sakura Wars is due out for PlayStation 4 on December 12 in Japan, and in spring 2020 in North America and Europe. A demo is available now in Japan. Read more about the game here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.