Local multiplayer action game Demons with Shotguns, which first launched for PC via Steam in April 2016, is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 17 and 18 in North America and Europe, and Xbox One on December 24, publisher Digerati and developer MindShaft Games announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
The ultimate couch fragger gibfest! Armed with a powerful boomstick and bullet deflecting shield, up to four players wage unholy war against each other as they compete for souls in nine different local multiplayer game modes (wave mode for one-to-two players also included) across four realms and 40 arenas. This is demonic local multiplayer action at its bloodiest!
- Frantic local multiplayer arena shooting action for one-to-four players.
- Multiple game modes, including free-for-all, team based, and co-op.
- Not just shooting! Master the art of dashing, bullet-deflecting, and shotgun jumping.
- Use tarot cards to gain special temporary powers or curse your opponents.
- Six playable characters: Demon, Deceiver, Death, Preacher, Nun, Angel.
- Fight in 40 arenas, each with their own environmental hazards and mechanics.
- Original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer.
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers.
Watch a trailer below.