Horror puzzle platformer Tamashii, which first launched for PC via Steam in March, is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 17 and 18 in North America and Europe, Xbox One on December 24, and Switch on December 25, publisher Digerati and developer Vikintor announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Inspired by obscure Japanese games from the 90s and late 80s, Tamashii is a unique puzzle-platformer set in a distorted world of striking horror and unsettling imagery.
An eldritch entity lurks inside the temple, a disturbing domain of death and danger. A mysterious stranger is summoned to this twisted hell to discover the source of evil that emanates from within. Can you survive the devilish traps, tricky puzzles, and monstrous beings looming in Tamashii’s dark corridors?
- Pixelated aesthetic and atmosphere inspired by Japanese titles of the 90s and late 80s.
- A harrowing blend of platforming, puzzles, and skin-crawling horror.
- A mysterious tale, complete with secrets and Easter eggs to uncover.
- Time trial/score attack modes for additional challenge.
- A ‘slow-motion’ accessibility modifier to assist players.
Watch a trailer below.