Publisher Wangyuan Shengtang and developer Aurogon Info & Tech Shanghai have released an update for the December 2018-released action RPG Gujian 3 that adds an English language option to the previously Chinese-only title. It is available via Steam for $29.99.
Unfortunately, while the game itself is available in English, the Steam page description for the game has not been translated into English.
Here are the patch notes:
- Two new language options: Traditional Chinese and English. Enter “Settings” from the title page and select your language under “Preference” page.
- New mini-game: “Legends of the Scallions.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Legends of the Scallions can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
- New mini-game: “Percy’s Great Adventure.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Percy’s Great Adventure can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
- Persimmons collected may be traded to the dragon whelp named Zero Pines in Lotuscape for 8 scrolls during Percy’s Great Adventure.
- Scrolls can be viewed in “Gold Glilder Gallery” page from “Lore” page.
- New co-promotion content with GujianOL.
- 50 new co-pro stickers in the camera code including cute GujianOL sect figures, important character cute images, portrait frames, etc.
- 15 new co-pro pieces of furniture.
- Five new co-pro accessories.
- Get co-pro furniture and accessories from new dragon whelp Huge Cha in Lotuscape after activating main quests Onyx Kingdom and Ladle of Water.
- Five miscellaneous bug fixes.
Watch a compilation of the game’s eight Steam trailers below.