Chinese action RPG Gujian 3 for PC now available in EnglishNew update released today adds long-awaited English option and more.
Publisher Wangyuan Shengtang and developer Aurogon Info & Tech Shanghai have released an update for the December 2018-released action RPG Gujian 3 that adds an English language option to the previously Chinese-only title. It is available via Steam for $29.99.
Gujian 3 is the first entry in the Gujian series to be released in English. Both the June 2010-released Gujian and August 2013-released Gujian 2 only support Simplified Chinese.
Unfortunately, while the game itself is available in English, the Steam page description for the game has not been translated into English.
Here are the patch notes:
- Two new language options: Traditional Chinese and English. Enter “Settings” from the title page and select your language under “Preference” page.
- New mini-game: “Legends of the Scallions.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Legends of the Scallions can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
- New mini-game: “Percy’s Great Adventure.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Percy’s Great Adventure can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
- Persimmons collected may be traded to the dragon whelp named Zero Pines in Lotuscape for 8 scrolls during Percy’s Great Adventure.
- Scrolls can be viewed in “Gold Glilder Gallery” page from “Lore” page.
- New co-promotion content with GujianOL.
- 50 new co-pro stickers in the camera code including cute GujianOL sect figures, important character cute images, portrait frames, etc.
- 15 new co-pro pieces of furniture.
- Five new co-pro accessories.
- Get co-pro furniture and accessories from new dragon whelp Huge Cha in Lotuscape after activating main quests Onyx Kingdom and Ladle of Water.
- Five miscellaneous bug fixes.
Watch a compilation of the game’s eight Steam trailers below.