Graveyard Keeper downloadable content “Stranger Sins” will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 28, publisher tinyBuild and developer Lazy Bear Games announced.
Here is an overview of the downloadable content, via its Steam page:
Backstory is not the only thing. Do you remember Lumberjack, Beekeeper, brothers Cory and Tress, and the other silent NPCs? Almost all of them will find a voice and character in this DLC. And these characters will be even crazier than in the original game. In search of mysterious artefacts of antiquity, you will learn more about the backstory and relationships of these NPCs. If you convince them to talk.
- Four-to-eight hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
Watch a trailer below.