Disc Creatures launches October 17Pokemon-esque monster catching RPG dated.
Monster catching RPG Disc Creatures will launch for PC via Steam on October 17 for $14.99, publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Picorinne Soft announced. It willl support English and Japanese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Dangen Entertainment:
Disc Creatures is a tribute to classic monster catching RPGs from the golden days of portable gaming. Choose your three starter creatures and set off as a licensed Disc Ranger to tame the greatest of creatures and bring peace to the land. Fans of Game Boy Color RPGs will definitely find nostalgia in Disc Creatures.
Disc Creatures is set in a world where humans live alongside a wildly varied cast of creatures, all with different personalities, abilities, and moral codes. Travel across a quaint, quirky landscape, taming creatures and helping those in need! Mysteries fill the land of Disc Creatures, and some are darker and more formidable than one might expect…
- A monster collecting RPG inspired by the classics and hand-crafted with a precise attention to detail and respect to elements that built up the entire genre!
- 200 creatures to collect and command in battle!
- A huge cast of charming character!
- Each creature has a unique skill tree containing moves that can be unlocked through growth and items!
- 20-plus hours of gameplay!
- A heart-warming chiptune soundtrack perfect for a trip down memory lane!
- Lovingly designed all by a single Japanese indie creator, Satto!
Watch a new trailer below.