FuRyu has updated the official Japanese website for The Alliance Alive HD Remastered with new screenshots of the game’s Guilds, Guild Girls, and Telegraph system. A 12-second video highlighting the Ignition and Final Strike battle systems was also added.
Here is an overview of each element pictured in the screenshots, via the official English website for the 3DS version of the game:
There are Human organizations called “Guilds” spread all over the world. There are five types of guilds. Each type of guild has its own specialties. You’ll be able to use the services of each guild as you progress through the story. Guilds can even help you in battle with support attacks if you fight an enemy near a guild.
- Recon Guild
- Guild Service: Monster Suppression – Lowers the amount of monsters on the map.
- Support Effect: At the start of each turn, the “Sabotage” support effect Stuns all enemies.
- Blacksmith Guild
- Guild Service: Crafting Weapons – Crafts weapons and armors to increase the equipment you can use.
- Support Effect: At the start of each turn, the “Blacksmith Guild Cannon” support effect shoots stone bullets at all enemies.
- Library Guild
- Guild Service: Record Keeping and Research – Records information about items and equipment, and analyzes Arts and Spells to increase their power.
- Support Effect: At the start of each turn, the “Real-time Analysis” support effect decreases the defense of all enemies.
- Signimancy Guild
- Guild Service: Developing Sigils – Develops Sigils to increase Sigils you can use.
- Support Effect: At the start of each turn, the “Signimancy Guild Barrier” support effect increases your defense against physical attacks and spells.
- Tactics Guild
- Guild Service: Developing Formations – Develop Formations to increase the Formations you can use.
- Support Effect: At the start of each turn, the “Optimal Layout Adjustment” support effect increases the effects of Positions for all allies.
Five sisters that each work for the different guilds. They support the protagonists on their journey.
As you progress through the story, you’ll be able to build Guild Towers. By building Guild Towers all over the world, you can establish a Telegraph (information network) that crosses past the Dark Current, connecting the divided world.
The Alliance Alive HD Remastered is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC on October 8 in North America, October 10 in Japan, and October 11 in Europe.
View the screenshots at the gallery.