Square Enix has released a new set of screenshots of the Romancing SaGa 3 remaster.
The screenshots showcase the following:
- Characters Sarah Carson, Elen Carson, Monica Ausbach, Katharina Lauran, Julian Nohl, Thomas Bent, Michael Ausbach von Roanne, and Khalid.
- Original-versus-remaster scene comparisons, including the opening, Holy King Temple, and Byunei battle.
- The battle system.
- Mini-games Mass Combat and Trade.
- The new dungeon “Labyrinth of Darkness,” plus three new monsters that appear in the new dungeon. By taking a certain character into the new dungeon, you can witness original episodes about the pasts of Julian and Khalid that were not told in the original game. You will also get to see the past of another important character. The dungeon setup and each additional episode was created and supervised by SaGa creator Akitoshi Kawazu.
- New elements including New Game+ and improved operability. There is also an auto-save feature, plus more save data slots than the original version. Cross-save is supported between PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and between Xbox One and Windows 10. The Xbox One and Windows 10 versions are also cross-buy.
Romancing SaGa 3 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, PC via Steam and Windows 10, iOS, and Android worldwide on November 11.
View the screenshots at the gallery.