4Gamer.net interviewed Rayark CEO Ming-Yang Yu at Tokyo Game Show 2019 last weekend, who shared more information on the upcoming remake DEEMO: Reborn.
Here are the key tidbits:
- Puzzle-solving and exploration elements have been significantly revised since the Tokyo Game Show 2018 demonstration. Production such as the protagonist’s expressions, outfit, movement, and presentation have been revised many times over.
- Puzzle-solving and adventure parts make up about half of the game.
- The story is essentially the same as the smartphone version, but plenty of previously unseen scenes and episodes have been incorporated through the adventure parts, and you can enjoy a deeper connection to the characters.
- There are more than 60 songs in the game, about half of which are new songs. Details will be announced at a later date.
- 12 downloadable content packs are planned, with five songs per pack. A Season Pass will also be available. Whether new songs will be released via downloadable content has yet to be decided—returning songs come first. (Editor’s Notes: One of those packs has already been announced.)
- There is no online ranking feature. Rayark is considering adding it based on user feedback following the game’s release.
DEEMO: Reborn is due out for PlayStation 4 worldwide on November 21. Read more about the game here.