Japanese publisher Spike Chunsoft has released the first trailer for Cyberpunk 2077 with Japanese voice-overs.
The trailer is the same cinematic trailer shown at E3 2019 in June, but this time dubbed in Japanese.
The game’s Japanese voice cast is as follows:
- Protagonist V (Male) (voiced by Chikahiro Kobayashi)
- Protagonist V (Female) (voiced by Risa Shimizu)
- Johnny Silverhand (voiced by Toshiyuki Morikawa)
- Jackie Welles (voiced by Youji Ueda)
- Dexter DeShawn (voiced by Ryuuzaburou Ootomo)
- Placide (voiced by Yasuhiro Mamiya)
- Brigitte (voiced by Kaori Yamagata)
Cyberpunk 2077 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on April 16, 2020. A Stadia version is also planned for release.
Watch the trailer below.