Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam in February 2020 in North America and Europe, publisher Koei Tecmo announced.
The game will be available via the following purchase options:
- Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate (physical or digital) – For newcomers, Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate includes the base game plus new content.
- Warriors Orochi 4 “Ultimate Upgrade Pack” (digital) – For those who already own Warriors Orochi 4, purchase the “The Ultimate Upgrade Pack” to enjoy all the additional features of Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate.
In Japan, Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch in December in Japan, followed by PC in February 2020.
Here is a brief overview of the game, via its official website:
- New Characters – Starting with Gaia, new heroes gather from multiple universes to join the fight.
- New Storyline and Sub-Scenarios – The battle has not ended… A new story and ending pursuing the truth of the world has been added. In addition, unique sub-scenarios will be available to reinforce the main story.
- New Mode and Gameplay Experience – New features such as Infinity Mode and the Promotion system have been added. The enhanced gameplay allows players to grow their heroes to their ultimate potential!
- The Ultimate Musou Exhilaration – Sacred Treasures can now be used by other characters allowing players to create unique and powerful teams, and with the new Musou Switch Combo feature the game will reach ultimate heights in exhilaration.
- Improved Playability – Part of the UI and control settings have been improved along with additional features to make gameplay easier.