Ubisoft has announced its lineup for Gamescom 2019, which runs from August 20 to 24 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
The company’s lineup is as follows:
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Rainbow Six Siege (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Latest Content
- Roller Champions (PC)
- Brawlhalla (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Just Dance 2020 (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Trials Rising (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – Latest Content
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
“Gamescom is a celebration of games and gamers that Ubisoft is always happy to be a part of.,” Ubisoft EMEA executive director Alain Corre said in a press release. “This year, players will have the opportunity to interact with our teams and get a first look into the future of technologies such as streaming and the impact they will have on our industry. It’s an exciting moment, not only for us as creators, but also for players to discover more about the experiences we are developing.”
Watch Ubisoft’s Gamescom 2019 promotional video below.