The newly announced Utawarerumono game is caled Utawarerumono: Lost Flag and will be released for iOS and Android devices as a free-to-play title with item-based micro-transactions in 2019 in Japan, Aquaplus announced.
Pre-registration is available now at the official website. Depending on the number of pre-registrations, users will be rewarded bonuses when the game launches, including:
- 30,000 pre-registrations – 300 gems (adds one round of gacha)
- 50,000 pre-registrations – 600 additional (adds two rounds of gacha)
- 70,000 pre-registrations – 600 additional gems (adds two rounds of gacha)
- 100,000 pre-registrations – 600 additional gems (adds two rounds of gacha)
- 150,000 pre-registrations – 900 additional gems (adds three rounds of gacha)
In addition to previously announced characters Akuta and Minagi, characters from previous entries in the Utawarerumono series will also appear, including:
- Kuon (voiced by Risa Taneda)
- Rulutieh (voiced by Ai Kakuma)
- Benawi (voiced by Daisuke Namikawa)
- Eruruu (voiced by Ryouka Yuzuki)
The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu also confirms the appearance of a new character named Suzuri.
Watch a 15-second TV spot below.