NIS America has released a new gameplay trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III dubbed “Trial by Fire.”
Here is an overview of the game’s battle system, via NIS America:
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: A follow-up move from comrades that is triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks. Be wise in deciding when to spend them!
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offense, but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character’s Craft Points (CP). It has extraordinary animations, so be sure to witness every character’s S-Craft!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is due out for PlayStation 4 on September 24 in North America and September 27 in Europe.
Watch the trailer below.